In my (possibly poor) wisdom I thought I would be generous and offer anyone who might be interested in the current version of the FtES Weblog a chance to peek at my terrible code, and also the method I used to establish the database. I do not know if I will continue making this code available, but for now I have a simple Subversion repository to handle version control, so it is entirely possible that I may do this.

So without further ado, here is your download link. Please be gentle, it's my first time (coding in PHP).

FtES_Weblog_v0.1.tar.gz

Update: I found and fixed two minor output related bugs, but I'm not in the mood to repackage this just yet. Let me know if you know what the bugs are (and how to fix them).